Tuesday 29 November 2016

Giving Google Feedback

I did some training today around GSuite for Education.   I gave the delegates some advice that I thought I would share more globally.

From what I have heard, google puts most of its money into R&D, leaving support to be crowd sourced.  While I sometimes find this frustrating, I do love how Google is constantly improving their products based on feedback from their users.



Last year I was frustrated that I couldn't schedule posts in Google Classroom.  I started sending feedback every time this annoyed me by pushing the little question mark icon (in the bottom left hand corner).  Low and behold, soon after scheduling was added.  The same thing happened with parental communication and viewing in Classroom.  Same thing for tagging topics (although that one could still use some work).

I now use that little check mark (or Help --> Report a Problem) every time I see something I want improved, and I really encouragee you to do the same.

4 comments:

  1. I wanna thank each member of the Printer Helper's team for resolving the 'Hp printer is offline' error within a fraction of minutes. Better customer dealing and Quick response are the plus points of this agency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need urgent assistance in writing essays in English? Students can now avail online assignment help from SourceEssay and hire a professional expert who assists them in writing and proofreading tuition assignments. They make sure the essays are written flawlessly keeping the university guidelines in mind. Enrol with us to get online essay help from SourceEssay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can take professional’s help for math assignments help online from Ziyyara as it has helped many students in online assignments via 1-on1 online tuition. If you face any kind of problem in your assignments then you can enroll with Ziyyara to get personalized assistance.
    Call Us For Free Demo:- +91-9654271931
    Get free demo:- https://ziyyara.com/ad-contact
    Visit Us:- Online Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, Are you looking for quality online home tuition for Class 11? Look no further than Ziyyara online tuition center for Class 11, where we offer personalized online tuition for 11th class students.

    For more info Contact us: +91-9654271931, +971-505593798 or visit Online Tuition Center for Class 11

    ReplyDelete