Wednesday 22 November 2017

P is for Pocket

#NaBloWriMo day 16


In my day-to-day I often come across articles I would love to read, or blogs I would love to explore, or videos I want to watch.  The problem is that when I find them, I don’t necessarily have time to read, explore, or watch.  Enter Pocket. 

Pocket saves interesting articles, videos, and more from the web for later enjoyment. Once I save to my Pocket (which can be done on my computer OR mobile device), I simply need to visit the Pocket website or mobile app to access my saved content.

In Pocket you can tag, delete, Favorite, or archive saved items.  If you install the Chrome extension, pocket will integrate into your Twitter - making it a piece of cake to save Tweets you want to revisit. 

With Pocket, I find I can catch up on all those great articles and videos when I have time. I love opening the app while I stand in line at a grocery store, wait for my kids to recover from a meltdown, or before I go to bed.

Pocket is available for major devices and platforms including iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, Kindle Fire, Kobo, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment